ARMI recording files
Riverfly Partnership ARMI recording form – PDF-File
Equipment sets can be purchased from NHBS, the official Riverfly Partnership supplier. A standard set of monitoring kit costs approximately £80.91plus VAT and p&p. Please quote The Riverfly Partnership on ordering.
Supplied by NHBS
- Standard hand net frame (25cm wide) with 1.5m handle and woven mesh (1mm net) 0.5m deep hand net bag (note that a split handle option is available at greater cost. The handle unscrews at a brass bracket mid lenght for ease of transportation)
- Large heavy duty white tray
- 8 section divider tray (*1)
- Large pippette (* 2)
- 'The freshwater name trail' FSC guide (not the RP guide, see ** below)
- Large 16l bucket with handle & lid
- Small spoon and paintbrush
- Magnfier (*2)
Please note that folding magnifiers are no longer available but stopwatches and small buckets are still available upon request. Additional items will incur additional costs to the standard monitoring kit (as detailed above), please contact NHBS directly to discuss additional requirements.
Supplied at the Riverfly Partnership training workshop
- FSC River invertebrate monitoring for anglers publication (ONLY AVAILABLE AT WORKSHOPS)**
- Risk Assessments - Dynamic & Generic. Including: health and safety procedure; environment safety procedure. See pdf documents below.
- Disease cards - Leptospirosis and Lyme disease cards
- Recording sheet . See pdf document below.
- Contact details for Monitoring Group Coordinator
- Safety equipment including buoyancy aid (e.g. Crewsaver 50N model), hand cleaning material, gloves, first aid kit and waterproof plasters
- Waders (non felt soled)
ARMI Health and Safety Assessments
Riverfly Partnership Generic Risk Assessment –PDF-File, 73.5 KB
Riverfly Partnership Dynamic Risk Assessment –PDF-File, 121.7 KB
Official supplier for the Riverfly Partnership Angler's Monitoring Initiative
- NHBS For standard net & core equipment. Quote Riverfly Partnership on orders
General suppliers of entomological field equipment